NJPPSA Events, Meetings & Networking
Mastermind Style Meeting: April 6th, 2019
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to brainstorm with your business peers!
Join NJPPSA for our first ever mastermind, designed to answer your most pressing and challenging process service and business questions.
As process servers and business owners we often run into bumps in the road and could really benefit from objective advice and support of other experienced professionals in the industry. During this breakfast meeting, you will meet with like-minded process servers to:
- Clarify and discuss your challenges
- Identify key areas for development
- Discover potential opportunities for collaboration
We encourage you to bring your most pressing business challenge to the table and let the power of a small group of other brilliant process servers and business owners brainstorm solutions with you. This facilitated event will be high impact, productive and fun!
How It Works:
- Everyone will have the opportunity to share about their business and ask at least one important question
- Fellow process servers will offer insight and suggestions to answer your question
To register, sign up in advance:
Click here to register.
Don’t forget to bring plenty of business cards!